As the first treatment network of its kind in Canada, we’re always thrilled when print, broadcast and other media take an interest in CTN, our partners and, most importantly, the families we serve. Our integrated approach to care is a great story!
We know you’re working under a deadline, and our communications team will happily connect you with the right professionals and spokespeople to cover your story. If you’re looking to speak with an expert we’re always happy to connect you with an appropriate person on the following topics:
- A family who has a child with special needs
- Social and community services
- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy
- Specific initiatives related to special needs
- General information about a variety of diagnoses and treatments (autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, genetic disorders, etc.)
- Any other topic that relates to special needs or the supports offered by the system
These experts can assist you by providing information about the disabilities that affect the children we work with, explaining our innovative approach to integrated service deliver, offering commentary about province-wide initiatives and projects, and sharing the stories of the amazing kids who we’re lucky enough to meet each day.
Whether you’re covering a story specific to parenting kids with special needs or you’re looking for someone who is doing wonderful things for children, we can help.
Looking for a great idea for an article to pitch? Click here for some of our favourite stories featuring our kids, families and network partners.
For media inquiries or to schedule an interview with one of our experts,
please contact Anchel Krishna at 1-877-719-4795
We respect your tight timelines for print and broadcast media
and will do our best to get back to you quickly.