What if my child requires more direct support?

If the Special Education Resource Teacher (SERT) or the therapist feels that their needs go over that of universal strategies, they will approach the teacher to consult on next steps. If a decision is made to recommend your child for Tier 2 or 3 service, you will be contacted by a member of your school team and your consent will be requested to proceed with the service.