If you are a parent of, or work with a youth or young adult with special needs, mark Saturday April 28th in your calendar.
Youth and young adults with special needs and those who support them are all welcome. The CTN Youth Info Fair will be at the Holly Community Centre in Barrie from 1-4 pm for a one-stop shop of info and resources including transition to adult services, post-secondary education, funding, recreation programs, respite, and youth volunteer and employment opportunities. This wonderful FREE event is brought to you in partnership with the Simcoe County District School Board, the City of Barrie, Simcoe Community Services, Catulpa, Closing the Gap, and Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND!
Registration is not required
- Access information about camps and inclusive recreation, respite, adapted sports, music and dance programs for youth of all abilities.
- Connect with over 50 public and private vendors and community organizations, all under one roof.
- Find important information about funding services and supports for youth who are transitioning into adult services.
- Enjoy inclusive activity, equipment and program demonstrations.
- Visit our “Family Meet and Greet” Room where youth and parents can enjoy refreshments and chat with volunteer youth representatives, family mentors and staff.
- Try out adapted recreation and sports equipment.
- Receive a free CTN bag to hold all of the postcards, pamphlets and any other goodies you collect from our information fair tables.
- Discover post-secondary programs to support your experience at college or university.
- Learn more about CTN, our partners and how we work together to deliver important programs and services for children and youth in Simcoe.
- Network with other families and share tips on living with a youth with special needs.
– just mark your calendar and we will see you there!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.