What's the buzz on CTN's social media this month? Click here to find out!
In case you missed it, grab a coffee and check out our most popular posts on Facebook and Twitter this past month:
1. Teacher Chris Ulmer’s viral video with daily empowering messages for his kids in his special education class had parents buzzing this month on social media! Be sure to read Anchel Krishna’s article about her thoughts on this moving video.
2. From gadget gurus to surviving sleepless nights, read how special needs moms are killing it at motherhood!
3. "I love the hugs"...read one mom's story about how she loved to carry her child long after the "typical" 9 months.
4. Facebook fans and Twitter followers loved this one husband's post to his wife, with all the things he needs to say to her about how she cares for their child with special needs.
5. We celebrated World Prematurity Day with this popular open letter to my micro preemie.
Want to follow us to catch December’s favourite posts, pins and tweets in real time and connect with other families?
Be sure to like Children’s Treatment Network on Facebook and follow @CTNKids on Pinterest and Twitter
Kerry's Place - (FFS) Sibling Story Time Ages 5-7 - Online
Sibling Story time is a group that provides the opportunity for young children with a sibling with ASD to learn about and embrace difference. The group consists of a storybook reading, a related activity, and a follow-up parent debrief to discuss the story, its themes, and how to respond to questions that may arise later on. The storybook this month will be “No Such Thing As Normal” by Megan Desjardins.
City of Barrie Inclusion Services - Sensory Funnastics - Barrie
Sensory aware gymnasium drop-in space that gives individuals with disabilities the opportunity to play and try out gymnastics in a safe and fun environment.
Sign up for our email list to receive information about events, newsletters, resources and more.
Interested in volunteering with CTN?
Do you have questions about your child’s development or services available in York Region or Simcoe County
Share information, tips and resources
with other families