What's the buzz on CTN's social media this month?
In case you missed it, grab a coffee and check out our most popular posts on Facebook and Twitter this April:
1. With our CTN partners, we celebrated World Autism Awareness Day on April 2nd (and again in schools on April 4th). Read about the celebrations and the meaning behind the day.
2. Social media was buzzing with the death of beloved artist Prince. Most touching during that time, was that his fans learned that he had a son with a genetic disorder who only lived a week. Read more about Prince's heartbreak.
3. This incredible video brightened up a cloudy weekend for our readers!
4. When we posted this quote, it really resonated with our parents of medically complex warriors.
5. With summer camp around the corner, our top retweets on Twitter came from this event link for our "Choosing the Right Summer Camp" Workshop and this post with camp tips for parents.
Want to follow us to catch May’s favourite posts, pins and tweets in real time and connect with other families?
Be sure to like Children’s Treatment Network on Facebook and follow @CTNKids on Pinterest and Twitter
CTN Virtual Coffee Chat for Dads - Online
Bring your coffee and join us for our virtual coffee chats!
FERN's Group Chat (ages 12-18) - Online
This is being offered for FREE during the COVID emergency.
Sign up for our email list to receive information about events, newsletters, resources and more.
Interested in volunteering with CTN?
Do you have questions about your child’s development or services available in York Region or Simcoe County
Share information, tips and resources
with other families