Webinar: Employment Reforms & What They Mean to Families Hiring Support Workers
Who should attend? Parents and Caregivers|Service Provider
Setting the Record Straight on Bill 47: Employment Reforms & What They Mean to Families Hiring Support Workers
Join this webinar to find out how Bill 47 could impact people with a disability and their families regarding the costs of hiring and managing support workers. Human rights and employment lawyer Cheryl Wiles Pooran sets the record straight on:
- Key differences between Bill 148 versus Bill 47
- Determining whether changes may apply to your situation
- Making informed choices around hiring and managing support workers
- Seeking help for specific scenarios: termination, injury, CRA issues & more
- Free resources to clarify legal compliance, and roles and responsibilities
Tuesday December 4 at 7pm, followed by live Q&A
Click here to register.
Download event flyer
Ontario's new government has passed changes to Bill 148, now called Bill 47.