Toronto / GTA
Celebrating Ontario 150 with Children and Youth of South Asian Origin with Special Needs
Who should attend? Parents and Caregivers|Children|Youth
We invite interested participants of South Asian origin with special needs to register and attend this special event. Participants from other communities are also welcome.
Register at Handicare International by October 10th
Admission is free and includes a vegetarian dinner.
1. Bring children/youth with special needs and their families to lead Ontario 150 celebrations
2. Motivational speakers on the importance and benefits of inclusion
3. Build awareness about disability issues.
4. Celebrate success stories and network with others in the disability community.
5. Watch inspiring music and dance performances
6. Participation of representatives from Government of Ontario
Download event flyer
Event sponsored by the Government of Ontario.