Who is eligible for School Based Rehabilitation Services?

Kids and youth in publically funded schools with select rehabilitation needs are eligible for services. However some rehabilitation services are also provided by school boards and other organizations. Where a school board or other publicly funded organization provides OT, PT and/or SLP services for specific needs, SBRS will not provide support for those needs to avoid duplication. Your child’s school can answer any questions you may have about whether your child is appropriate for referral to SBRS.