If you are a parent of, or work with a child, youth or young adult with special needs, mark Saturday April 27th in your calendar.
The CTN Special Needs Information Fair will be at the Magna Centre in Newmarket from 1 - 4:00 p.m. for a one-stop shop of information and resources including funding, private therapy services, transition to school and adult services, recreation programs, respite, and community support for families. This wonderful free event is brought to you in partnership with the Town of Newmarket, York Support Services Network (YSSN), York ASD Partnerhip, and Kerry's Place Autism Services.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND!
Registration is not required
- Access information about camps and inclusive recreation, respite, adapted sports, music and dance programs for children and youth.
- Connect with over 70 public and private vendors and community organizations, all under one roof.
- Find important information about funding services and financial planning for children and youth who are transitioning into adult services.
- Enjoy inclusive activity, equipment and program demonstrations.
- Visit our family "Coffee Chat” Room where parents can enjoy refreshments and chat with CTN Family Mentors and staff.
- Try out sledge hockey at our "try it" event from 1 - 2:00 p.m. on the ice (bring a certified helmet, sledges will be provided).
- Receive a free CTN bag to hold all of the postcards, pamphlets and any other goodies you collect from our over 70 information fair tables.
- Ask your questions to community agencies, staff and volunteers.
- Learn more about CTN, our partners and how we work together to deliver important programs and services for children and youth in Simcoe.
- Network with other families and share tips on living with a child or youth with special needs.
– just mark your calendar and we will see you there!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.