What's the buzz on CTN's social media this month?
In case you missed it, grab a coffee and check out our most popular posts on Facebook and Twitter this past month:
1. On Facebook, this image of Stevie Wonder and an excerpt from his Academy Award speech brought inclusion and accessibility to the mainstream media and was celebrated around the world.
2. When Lila wanted to skate, her parents made it happen! "Lila’s skating might not look like everyone else’s, but it’s skating nonetheless."
3. Exciting news! New magnet closures on Tommy Hilfiger's new clothing line, is a game-changer for children and adults with disabilities.
4. On Ontario budget day, Tracy MacCharles (the Minister of Child and Youth Services) "liked" and retweeted when we celebrated what this means for our families.
5. This father and his son who has autism challenged our stereotypes about what it means to have ASD.
Want to follow us to catch March’s favourite posts, pins and tweets in real time and connect with other families?
Be sure to like Children’s Treatment Network on Facebook and follow @CTNKids on Pinterest and Twitter
Kinark - Ask a School Consultant - Online
Come and chat with one of Kinark’s School Consultants! Each session allows for an interactive experience for parents and caregivers to bring your questions about the school system and receive support from a School Consultant.
Kinark - Ontario Autism Program (OAP) Information Session - Online
Kinark’s free information sessions are designed to inform parents and caregivers about services and supports available in the Ontario Autism Program (OAP).
Sign up for our email list to receive information about events, newsletters, resources and more.
Interested in volunteering with CTN?
Do you have questions about your child’s development or services available in York Region or Simcoe County
Share information, tips and resources
with other families