What's the buzz on CTN's social media this month?
In case you missed it, grab a coffee and check out our most popular posts on Facebook and Twitter this past month:
1. Over 16,000 people viewed this image showing the difference between Equity and Equality...what do you think?
2. We celebrated these new dolls with disabilities that are flying off the shelves! Now "Toys Like Me" are really taking off!
3. When Walmart in Midland added this to their store, our CTN families wanted to know how they could make the same thing happen in their communities!
4. On #BellLetsTalk Day, Tracy MacCharles (the Minister of Child and Youth Services) "liked" our tweet when we shared the link to resources about children's mental health.
5. Our Facebook fans were speechless after reading this heart-warming story. Grab your tissues and read what this amazing mother is doing for terminally ill babies.
Want to follow us to catch February’s favourite posts, pins and tweets in real time and connect with other families?
Be sure to like Children’s Treatment Network on Facebook and follow @CTNKids on Pinterest and Twitter
Kinark - Ask a School Consultant - Online
Come and chat with one of Kinark’s School Consultants! Each session allows for an interactive experience for parents and caregivers to bring your questions about the school system and receive support from a School Consultant.
Kinark - Ontario Autism Program (OAP) Information Session - Online
Kinark’s free information sessions are designed to inform parents and caregivers about services and supports available in the Ontario Autism Program (OAP).
Sign up for our email list to receive information about events, newsletters, resources and more.
Interested in volunteering with CTN?
Do you have questions about your child’s development or services available in York Region or Simcoe County
Share information, tips and resources
with other families