Simcoe - Barrie
Happy Hands - March Break Camp - Barrie
Who should attend? Parents and Caregivers|Children
Download event flyer
Modified Constraint Induced Movement Therapy Group (mCIMT)
• mCIMT involves restraining the unaffected arm
while engaging the affected limb in a range of
Who can come?
• Children / Youth with Hemiplegia
• Ages 4 to 8 years
* Children must be able to participate independently in
group activities. If one-to-one assistance is needed,
family is required to provide support.
1. Call Nadine Leiper : 705-727-7888 ext 0
2. Provide your information
• Your name & child’s name (with spelling)
• Child’s age
• Phone number
• Best time of day to reach you
Download the flyer for more information.