165 Ferris Lane, Barrie
Have a Question?
For more informationcontact event organizer
Who should attend? Parents and Caregivers|Children
Modified Constraint Induced Movement Therapy Group (mCIMT)
• mCIMT involves restraining the unaffected arm
while engaging the affected limb in a range of
Who can come?
• Children / Youth with Hemiplegia
• Ages 4 to 8 years
* Children must be able to participate independently in
group activities. If one-to-one assistance is needed,
family is required to provide support.
1. Call Nadine Leiper : 705-727-7888 ext 0
2. Provide your information
• Your name & child’s name (with spelling)
• Child’s age
• Phone number
• Best time of day to reach you
Download the flyer for more information.
Introduction To Autism Spectrum Disorder – Webinar
This webinar is led by an Autism Consultant. Registrants will have the opportunity to participate in discussions and ask questions.
York Hills: Tripe P Seminar Series – Positive Parenting
This webinar features Uma Bhatt - Community Outreach Worker.
Building Brighter Futures Together.
Interested in Volunteering with CTN?