9am - 4pm
The Common Roof- 165 Ferris Lane, Barrie
Have a Question?
For more informationcontact event organizer
Who should attend? Children
Happy Hands - Modified Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (mCIMT) Summer Camp
mCIMT involves restraining the unaffected arm while engaging the affected limb in a range of
Theme days each day of camp (eg. Safari, Science, Space, etc.)
July 8th - 12th, 2019
Ages 10 to 13 • 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Ages 5 to 9 • 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Who can come?
• Children / Youth with Hemiplegia
• Ages 4 to 13 years
* Children must be able to participate independently in group activities. If one-to-one assistance is needed, family is required to provide support.
1. Call Nadine Leiper : 705-727-7888 ext 0
2. Provide your information
• Your name & child’s name (with spelling)
• Child’s age
• Phone number
• Best time of day to reach you
Download the flyer for more information.
Family Network Meeting: Transition Planning for Adults- Markham
Connect with experts and other parents during this informative workshop.
CBT for Anxiety Group
Building Brighter Futures Together.
Interested in Volunteering with CTN?