9am - 4pm
The Common Roof- 165 Ferris Lane, Barrie
Have a Question?
For more informationcontact event organizer
Who should attend? Children
Happy Hands - Modified Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (mCIMT) Summer Camp
mCIMT involves restraining the unaffected arm while engaging the affected limb in a range of
Theme days each day of camp (eg. Safari, Science, Space, etc.)
July 8th - 12th, 2019
Ages 10 to 13 • 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Ages 5 to 9 • 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Who can come?
• Children / Youth with Hemiplegia
• Ages 4 to 13 years
* Children must be able to participate independently in group activities. If one-to-one assistance is needed, family is required to provide support.
1. Call Nadine Leiper : 705-727-7888 ext 0
2. Provide your information
• Your name & child’s name (with spelling)
• Child’s age
• Phone number
• Best time of day to reach you
Download the flyer for more information.
CTN Virtual SibShops (Simcoe County) - Online
Sibshops is an exciting program for brothers and sisters of kids with special needs, age 8-13 years old.
Boomerang Health - Find Your Fit at Home - Online
A fun introduction to physical fitness in a virtual supportive group environment. This program is designed for adolescents ages 12 to 16 years who want to be more physically active but are not sure where or how to start.
Building Brighter Futures Together.
Interested in Volunteering with CTN?