Easy to access. Simple. Understandable. Interesting. Relevant. Reliable.
These were the values we worked from when we were redesigning the new Children's Treatment Network (CTN) website.
We know that the people visiting our website are busy. You are parents of children with special needs. You are therapists supporting children with special needs. You’re a concerned grandparent or friend of someone who might benefit from some information.
Designed with you in mind, our new website features:
- Easy-to-access information that is organized in a way that makes sense
- News and stories that are updated regularly to ensure we share information that is important to you in a timely way
- Effective search functions to help you find what you’re looking for quickly
We were so committed to ensuring our new website works for all of you we enlisted the services from some amazing volunteers: members of our corporate team, service providers from our partner agencies and families who access CTN services. We asked them for feedback every step of the way and we worked together to make it happen (thanks team!). The work of this group and a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation helped make this website possible.
Here are some of the features we’re really proud of:
- About Us – we cover the basics about CTN and the people who lead the organization.
- Programs and Services – learn about the programs and services we offer supporting children and youth with multiple special needs, and the people who love them.
- Our Partners – CTN uses a wide network of service providers (our partners) to ensure we provide services in a way that is integrated and focused on families. Learn more about the organizations that make up our network and visit their websites.
- Online Resource Centre – we are really excited about this one! Resources, tips and information about topics that are important to families all organized and searchable in one place.
- News and Stories – read about what’s happening at CTN and topics that are important to you.
- Events – looking for an event in your community or an opportunity to connect with other families in person? Our calendar will make it easy to see what’s happening close to you.
I hope you easily find what you're looking for on our new website, take a moment to explore the information we have available and share your feedback. We're looking forward to hearing from you!