What's the buzz on CTN's social media this month?
We love to connect and engage with our families and community partners on social media! This month we were busy on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
What an exciting month to ring in the new year with some great news stories that inspired, made us think about inclusion and even made us cry.
In case you missed it, grab a coffee and check out our most popular posts on Facebook and Twitter this past month:
1. Over 16,000 people viewed this image showing the difference between Equity and Equality...what do you think?
2. We celebrated these new dolls with disabilities that are flying off the shelves! Now "Toys Like Me" are really taking off!
3. When Walmart in Midland added this to their store, our CTN families wanted to know how they could make the same thing happen in their communities!
4. On #BellLetsTalk Day, Tracy MacCharles (the Minister of Child and Youth Services) "liked" our tweet when we shared the link to resources about children's mental health.
5. Our Facebook fans were speechless after reading this heart-warming story. Grab your tissues and read what this amazing mother is doing for terminally ill babies.
Want to follow us to catch February’s favourite posts, pins and tweets in real time and connect with other families?
Be sure to like Children’s Treatment Network on Facebook and follow @CTNKids on Pinterest and Twitter