York - Markham
YSSN Transition Planning- One-on-One Meetings- Markham
Who should attend? Parents and Caregivers
Several times a month families can book a 60 minute appointment to meet with a Transition Planning Case Manager so that they can help them with:
Check calendar for dates in Aurora and Vaughan.
- Resources relating to transition planning
- Develop a transition planning checklist
- Information on ODSP and DSO
- Financial planning resources
- Navigating and understanding the developmental services system
- Locating and accessing appropriate resources
Appointments are made on a first come, first served basis.
To arrange an appointment, or for more information, please contact: 905-898-6455 x2253 or 1-866-257-9776 x2253 or by email to email@example.com
Download event flyer
Need Help with Transition Planning?