Simcoe - Barrie
Self Regulation Parent Education Night - Barrie
Who should attend? Parents and Caregivers
Our Occupational Therapist will discuss:
- Why is self-regulation an important aspect of my child's development?
- How are schools trying to teach these skills to my child and how can I support their approach?
- How do sensory and cognitive abilities impact self-regulation?
- What are some strategies I can use to help my child achieve improved selfregulation for their learning, day to day activities, and social development?
For more information contact:
To register visit/click: www.surveymonkey.com/r/SELFREG2017
Download event flyer
Join CTN for a parent education and resources night...
- FREE event open to all parents of children with special needs
- Light refreshment will be provided
- Information about sensory friendly recreation activities in your communities available